Vision, Mission and Values
- We see a rapidly growing church that is responding to the love of Christ by carrying God's heart and mission to the Coast, Canada and the world beyond.
- We see a church that enters so completely into God’s presence that it’s people cannot stop celebrating, a church whose worship is heard beyond it’s own walls, calling people to intimate relationship with Jesus.
- We see a church where people are developed to live to the full capacity of their true identity in Christ. We see a people of sacrifice, who lay everything down for God’s mission, reconciling people to him.
- We see a church committed to love even when it is difficult, having a spirit of forgiveness towards everyone, generously extending grace to all – loving others before they love us.
- We see a church where people are healed in heart, mind, soul and body by the power of the Holy Spirit; experiencing and living in the freedom that comes from life in Christ.
Pursue and Encounter
We are all about living the abundant lives Jesus has called us to. We believe that the pursuit of Jesus leads to encounter with Him and that encounter with Christ inspires further pursuit.
1: God pursued/pursues us thorugh Jesus.
- 1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.
2: We pursue God
3: We pursue people on mission with God
1: Through encounter we are changed
2: Through encounter we experience
3: Through encounter we receive revelation
It is essential to remember this is not a single encounter, but an ongoing encounter - with God and with those around us.
- God’s presence
- Passionate worship